Citizens for a Livable Cranbrook Society provides grassroots leadership and an inclusive process, with a voice for all community members, to ensure that our community grows and develops in a way that incorporates an environmental ethic, offers a range of housing and transportation choices, encourages a vibrant and cultural life and supports sustainable, meaningful employment and business opportunities.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Today is Trash to Treasure

Its not too late to participate in Trash to Treasure.  If you have gently used household items such as dishes, books, furtniture, CDs, tools, sporting goods etc that you no longer require why don't you put it out on your lawn near the curb. Other people can come by take a look and take it if they like it.  Its like a free garage sale.  Get rid of the clutter by participating in Trash to Treasure.

1 comment:

  1. I learned about this from my daughter when I asked her " what do you think our neighbour is doing with her stuff out front?"
    I then put some items out on my sidewalk; and later witnessed a family drive by; took my items and some of my neighbours; and the man mentioned that this was the first time his children had bikes; they were free.... my heart broke and I began to tear... I will participate with more items next time and help spread the word! Perhaps sending info home in school newsletters would get more audience?

    ReplyDelete