Citizens for a Livable Cranbrook Society provides grassroots leadership and an inclusive process, with a voice for all community members, to ensure that our community grows and develops in a way that incorporates an environmental ethic, offers a range of housing and transportation choices, encourages a vibrant and cultural life and supports sustainable, meaningful employment and business opportunities.

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Councillor Blissett Bikes to Work


Cranbrook City Councillor Norma Blissett is participating in bike to work week and rode her bicycle to last Monday night's  city Council meeting.

" I'm registered on two teams. When I ride to school I record the kilometres for the Mount Baker team and when I ride to City Council I record the kilometres for the city of Cranbrook team. " said  Councillor Blissett.

 " Riding my bike to work is just as fast as driving my car. Riding home is definitely slower though, all uphill, but I get there eventually ."

No comments:

Post a Comment